Our road transport solicitors are based in Milton Keynes and Cambridge and can assist new and existing goods and passenger operators on a range of licensing issues.
Our services to operators include:
- Drafting of applications for new or varied licences
- Advice on the requirements concerning Operating Centres and environmental issues
- Drafting and lodging applications on your behalf and follow up
- Representation at any Public Inquiry convened by the Traffic Commissioner
- Restructuring: Advice on and assisting with multiple licence application or where there is business restructuring or purchase/sale.
Carriage of goods and passengers
In-scope Restricted licence operators engaged in the transportation of goods and passengers must demonstrate that they have adequate financial resources and good repute. Those with Standard National and International licences must also prove they have professional competence by the engagement of a nominated Transport Manager who is suitably qualified.
A wide range of legal services for transport organisations
Our specialist solicitors provide a range of specialist and core legal services to goods, passenger and agricultural businesses. Visit our road transport and logistics law page for more details.
Get in contact with our specialist transport law team
For further advice on operator licensing, please contact please contact Milton Keynes based transport solicitor Mike Hayward (01908 202150).