Transport Lawyers for the Goods Sector
From our offices in Cambridge and Milton Keynes, our nationally recognised road transport solicitors provide a range of legal services to organisations engaged in the transportation of goods. We serve a wide spectrum of businesses, from those using small goods vehicles outside the scope of Operator Licensing, to businesses operating large vehicles, including heavy haulage.
Our capability and reputation in the road transport sector has resulted in us being appointed by some of the most well known road transport organisations and in being awarded Tier 1 ranking in Transport in the prestigious Legal 500 guide to the legal profession. For advice and assistance, in the first instance please call 01908 202150 or 01223 411421 to speak to one of our lawyers.
At Woodfines, our specialist team of transport lawyers can advise you on areas of transport law specific to compliance, regulatory matters and crime, including:
- Operator licensing
- Carriage of goods; including contracts and disputes
- Representation in Court and at Public Inquiry
- Road transport compliance; including drivers’ hours offences, construction and use, and driver licensing
- Road traffic offences
- Compliance auditing
- Health and safety regulatory
- Waste and environmental regulatory.
We also provide a wide range of core legal services to support transport organisations:
- Company commercial including mergers, sales and disposals of transport businesses or operating centres
- Commercial property
- Employment law including including Road Transport Working Time, agency drivers and driver contracts
- Dispute resolution including commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Debt recovery
- International services.
Contact our transport law team
For further information, please contact specialist transport solicitor Mike Hayward in our Milton Keynes office on 01908 202150.
Woodfines are members of the FTA and the FTA's Van Excellence scheme.