Our team of transport law experts will give an update on compliance plus guidance on employment and commercial aspects to aid the management of your logistics business.
You will also hear from experts in the field who will provide updates crucial to the successful and safe running of your business.
Above all, we want to celebrate the people in logistics and how to create a business environment that encourages your employees to feel valued and recognised.
As well as hearing from our internal experts, we are pleased to welcome the following guest speakers:
- Phil Breen from the DVSA who will be providing an update on enforcement and the Earned Recognition programme.
- Ruth Edwards from RTITB will be discussing driver retention and engagement
- Mark Cartwright from National Highways will be presenting on HGV vehicle safety
- Crown Court Barrister, Kim Preston of 4 Kings Bench Walk will provide an update on Health and Safety in the logistics workplace
* Speakers/topics subject to change
Please note that the ticket price includes, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
If booking multiple spaces, please confirm the full name and email address of each attendee to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as confirmation of any special dietary requirements.
Bookings will need to be confirmed by no later than 19th November and we will be unable to refund cancellations after this time.
What delegates have said about our previous conferences:
“Another very worthwhile seminar, points learnt every time.”
“Fully engaging, even to someone outside of the sector like me.”
“Another excellent and professionally conducted conference. Thank you.”
“I wish all of our staff were here!”
“It was an excellent day and great to meet so many likeminded individuals, particularly as somebody new to the industry I found it a tremendous help.!
“Amazing – I loved it!”