Whether you are a landowner, farmer or tenant, Woodfines’ agricultural specialists have the experience to help you plan and implement major strategic decisions as well as resolve day-to-day legal problems.
Farmers, like our other business clients, benefit from our expertise in commercial law generally, but the individual nature of their business demands specific knowledge which we have gained in providing a service to the agricultural community for many years.
Our farming and horticulture services include dealing with:
- Contracts with suppliers
- Terms and conditions of funding or refinancing
- Drafting standard terms of employment
- Redundancy and unfair dismissal
- Compromise agreements
- Health and Safety at Work issues
- Accidents at work claims
- Environmental and other regulatory issues
- Vehicles and transportation.
If you would like to speak to a specialist about how Woodfines’ team of farming and horticulture specialists can support you and your business, please contact a member of our Agriculture team on firstname.lastname@example.org