Woodfines have experience in the mineral extraction and waste sector, and associated disciplines.
Using our specialist team’s specific experience and knowledge in the areas of commercial law, road haulage, planning, regulation and rural property, we can provide you with innovative and practical legal advice on mineral extraction and associated projects such as:
- Options and mineral leases
- Extraction agreements and borrow pits
- Mineral planning, appeals and inquiries
- Negotiations with mineral planning authorities
- Supply agreements
- Energy from waste and recycling projects
- Negotiation of lease renewals and extensions
- Planning and environmental compliance.
To discuss how Woodfines can support your mineral business or project, please contact Charlotte Benjamin.