To lighten the workload of HR managers and business owners, we offer a retained employment law service, known as the Woodfines Employment Support Service, or WESS for short.
Unlike many employment law services, this is a bespoke service that is designed to suit your business needs. It can be provided with or without an insurance option, and provides a number of services for your business, including:
- Provision of up to date contracts drafted specifically for your business
- Advice on your employment problems delivered by qualified solicitors, by telephone, by email, in writing, or in face to face meetings, including briefing you on the best way to conduct disciplinary and other meetings to avoid falling foul of the legal pitfalls that leave your decisions open to costly challenge, and drafting the appropriate paperwork to go alongside this
- An annual check of your contracts and procedures to take account of changes in the law
- A regular email newsletter to bring you up to date with changes affecting your business
- The first 10 hours of preparatory work in the first employment claim issued by you or against you in any one retainer year. Any
further work on the claim will be separately charged at a discounted hourly rate
- A guide to the simple steps that employers should take to protect themselves from claims.
Please click here to download further information on WESS, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I would highly recommend this company, good service, professional and reasonable costs.”