Woodfines’ nationally recognised road transport solicitors provide a range of legal services to organisations engaged in the transportation of goods. We serve a wide spectrum of businesses, from those using small goods vehicles outside the scope of Operator Licensing, to businesses operating large vehicles, including heavy haulage.
Our specialist team of transport lawyers can advise you on areas of transport law specific to compliance, regulatory matters and crime, including:
- Operator licensing
- Carriage of goods; including contracts and disputes
- Representation in Court and at Public Inquiry
- Road transport compliance; including drivers’ hours offences, construction and use, and driver licensing
- Road traffic offences
- Compliance auditing
- Health and safety regulatory
- Waste and environmental regulatory.
We also provide a wide range of core legal services to support transport organisations:
- Company commercial, including mergers, sales and disposals of transport businesses or operating centres
- Commercial property
- Employment law, including including Road Transport Working Time, agency drivers and driver contracts
- Dispute resolution, including commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Debt recovery
Contact our transport law team
For further information or advice, please email our Road Transport team.