Making a will is a fundamental part of reviewing your affairs and putting them in order. An experienced wills solicitor is essential.
Every will we make is tailor-made for your needs.
This involves not only advice on how best to provide for your loved ones but also considering inheritance tax planning to reduce tax on death.
How can we help?
Our team of solicitors have a wealth of experience of advising on wills, as well as the preparation and ongoing management of trusts. We deal with:
- Wills and Codicils
- Estate Administration
- Inheritance tax
- Planning involving trusts
- Tax and Protection of Assets
Our sensitive and highly efficient team administers estates on death, and has built an enviable reputation based on the trust and respect of many generations of clients.
We handle all aspects of dealing with an estate and are often called upon to act as executors, either alone or with a family member. We also advise on how to keep tax on death to a minimum.
We also provide advice and support in the following areas of estate administration:
- Fully administering estates including those where there is no will
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration where required
- Dealing with assets abroad
- Advising on tax-efficient deeds of variation
- Preparation of tax returns for executors and trustees
- Disputed wills
Elderly Client Affairs
We recognise that as you get older you may need specialist advice which addresses problems you may face now or in the future. We are wholly committed to providing a comprehensive service to you and your families in order to help you manage your affairs.
This may involve:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Advance welfare and medical decisions
- Assessing mental capacity
- Handling your financial affairs
- Care fees planning
- Protecting your home
- Equity Release
For help or advice, please contact us at one of our offices: