Have the owners of your farm or agricultural business planned for the future? Is there a succession plan to deal with the retirement, serious illness or death of its owners, whether they be partners or directors?
These issues are too easily put to one side but should be planned for in advance. Woodfines can help you to put your own and your business’ future plans into place before it is too late.
Woodfines’ agriculture team includes private client specialists with extensive experience of the intricacies of farm ownership and related issues.
Our services include dealing with:
- Writing your will(s)
- Inheritance tax matters
- Setting up and managing trusts
- Advising on business or ownership succession
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Administering estates including those where there is no will
- Advising on tax-efficient deeds of variation.
For further information on our Wills, Trusts, Tax and Probate services, please click here.