We are a progressive, growing firm, well-established in the ‘Oxford-Cambridge arc’, offering flexible working in modern, spacious offices.
As a firm, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable nature, to staff and clients, offer competitive salaries, and genuine progression opportunities. Our staff are given autonomy in a firm that focuses on the delivery of practical solutions.
Woodfines is a full-service legal firm, with over 140 staff and very high staff retention. As well as our well-established reputation in Commercial and Private Client Law, we specialise nationally in Road Transport and Logistics Law and, more locally to our rural clients, Agricultural Law.
LOCATION: Bedford, Cambridge or Milton Keynes
HOURS OF WORK: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: Excellent additional benefits
Do you commute to work at a distance and now looking to work locally? Are you an experienced Marketing Executive/Manager looking to join a progressive firm? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive/Manager.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
- Managing marketing projects regarding literature, activities and events for all service areas across the firm
- Newsletters – collating, editing, design and distribution
- Working with the team to develop literature in line with the brand
- Website – general copy updates, adding new fee earners, blogs, articles etc.
- Digital strategy and social media – adding content for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Working with the Marketing team in connection with the social media channels and website in terms of creating content and liaising with the teams
- Press & PR – print and with radio partners, with regard to press releases and editorial content
- Marketing campaigns
- Liaising with agencies and design companies with regard to press releases and editorial content
- Liaising with editors/managers of publications regarding advertisements and editorials
- Assisting the team with events and seminars both in-house and at external venues
- Carrying out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys
- Management of the firm’s data and ensuring the information is accurate and kept up to date
- General support and assistance
- Chartered Institute of Marketing or similar qualification at Professional Certificate level – desirable but not essential
- Ideally, someone who has worked within professional services, with experience in marketing and media (especially digital)
- Experience in a dedicated marketing role
- Ability to manage projects
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders in the business and develop clear campaign/project plans and monitor results
- Strong communication and written skills
- Excellent understanding of client care
- Good MS Office skills including preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Good understanding of Mac-based skills – including in-design and Photoshop
- The requirement to work outside of normal working hours and occasionally at weekends due to hosting breakfast/evening events both in-house at other offices and also at external venues
- Previous experience in a dedicated marketing role and the ability to manage projects and work with stakeholders in the business is essential
- Car Owner – able to travel to other offices
- B2B marketing
- Working with both PR and design agencies
- Creating tender/pitch documents
- Business development
- Candidates should be familiar with marketing concepts and be proactive in all aspects of the role.
Salary is commensurate with experience and we offer additional staff benefits including pension, income protection scheme, group life cover and cash plan.
For an informal discussion please contact Stephen Goddard at email@example.com or to apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your experience to Karen Jobbling at firstname.lastname@example.org