We are looking for a Conveyancing assistant to join our expanding Conveyancing team.
The role would suit someone looking to work in a progressive, growing firm, in a fast-paced, friendly environment. We are committed to providing a quality service through experienced professionals who deal with clients’ cases on an individual basis.
Experience / skills
- Good knowledge of residential conveyancing processes
- Providing support to colleagues to enable them to progress matters efficiently
- Dealing with clients in a friendly manner
- Drafting relevant documents
- Ability to work from a case management system
- Submitting applications to Land Registry
- Team Player
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your experience to our HR Manager, Karen Jobbling, firstname.lastname@example.org