Office Assistant- Milton Keynes
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Assistant to join our firm.
As a firm, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable attitude to both staff and clients and offer competitive salaries, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities. We are looking for someone committed to the vision that we share for delivering an excellent service to our clients whilst progressing employees’ personal development in a supportive environment.
Supporting the teams by working as a central support to the service lines by providing proactive administration and client focus support.
Duties to include:
- Managing the administration task requests to ensure all administration requests are actioned and completed
- Dealing with all administration aspects of the life cycle of a matter (file opening, compliance, organisation, billing, closing)
- Management of incoming and outcoming post
- Management of electronic documents sent from external parties
- Management of archiving requirements or releasing of documents
- Answering and directing telephone calls and email enquiries
Experience and Personal Skills
- Previous experience in an administration role essential
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Team Player
- Good time management skills
- Outgoing and proactive individual who works well both on their own and in a team
- Calm under pressure and able to manage a busy workload
Salary is commensurate with experience, and we offer additional staff benefits including pension, income protection scheme, group life cover, cash plan and 34 days holiday.
To apply for this role, please click here.