Do you commute to work at a distance and now looking to work locally? Are you an experienced Marketing Executive/Manager, looking to join a progressive law firm? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive/Manager at Woodfines Solicitors.
Woodfines is a progressive, growing law firm, well-established in the ‘Oxford-Cambridge arc’, offering flexible working in modern, spacious offices.
As a firm, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable nature, to staff and clients, offer competitive salaries, and genuine progression opportunities. Our staff are given autonomy in a firm that focuses on the delivery of practical solutions.
Woodfines is a full-service legal firm, with over 140 staff and very high staff retention. As well as our well-established reputation in Commercial and Private Client Law, we specialise nationally in Road Transport and Logistics Law and, more locally to our rural clients, Agricultural Law.
LOCATION: Bedford, Cambridge or Milton Keynes
HOURS OF WORK: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: Excellent additional benefits
- Managing marketing projects regarding literature, activities and events for all service areas across the firm
- Collating, editing, design and distribution the firm’s newsletters
- Working with the marketing team and agencies to develop literature in line with the brand
- Managing the firm’s website, including general copy updates, maintaining meet the team pages, uploading blogs and articles, etc.
- Developing the firm’s digital marketing strategy, including managing our social media channels
- Leading on PR and working with our print and with radio partners, with regard to press releases and editorial content
- Coordinating advertising for teams and the firm overall
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Liaising with agencies with regards to design, PR and web development
- Assisting the Events Manager with events and seminars, both in-house and at external venues
- Carrying out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys
- Management of the firm’s data and ensuring that information is accurate and kept up to date
- Providing general marketing support and assistance
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
- A Chartered Institute of Marketing or similar qualification at Professional Certificate level is desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience within the professional services industry would be preferable, particularly in a marketing and/or media-based role
- Must have experience in digital marketing
- Ability to manage projects and have previous experience in pitching and tendering for projects
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders in the business and develop clear campaign/project plans and monitor results
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Experienced in working with external agencies
- Strong communication and written skills
- Excellent understanding of client care
- Demonstratable business development skills
- Good MS Office skills, including preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Good understanding of Mac-based skills, including InDesign and Photoshop
- Flexibility is essential – there will be a requirement to work outside of normal working hours and occasionally at weekends due to hosting breakfast/evening events both in-house at other offices and also at external venues
- Car driver/owner – must be able to travel to other offices and events locations
- Candidates should be familiar with marketing concepts and be proactive in all aspects of the role.
Salary is commensurate with experience and we offer additional staff benefits including pension, income protection scheme, group life cover and cash plan.
For an informal discussion please contact Stephen Goddard at email@example.com or to apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your experience to Karen Jobbling at firstname.lastname@example.org