We are looking for a Marketing Manager to work closely with senior stakeholders to create and implement marketing and business development strategies and plans. As part of the Senior Management team, your role will be strategic and operational working across the full range of marketing, events and business development.
The role is diverse and amongst other things includes:
- Working with the Managing Partner and the Management Committee to set the marketing strategy for the firm and deliver on the strategy and plans.
- Working with key stakeholders to establish needs, develop ideas and create focused marketing solutions
- Setting and managing the marketing budget ensuring the budget spend is delivering a return
- Provide strong project management and stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to be able to collaborate and drive the annual marketing plan forward.
- Managing the promotion and image of the firm
- Writing and delivering website and social media content
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns, tracking their effectiveness and reporting
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party providers.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials and branding
- Overseeing the firm’s attendance at events and the delivery of a variety of marketing events for the firm
- Supporting on the delivery of effective internal communications
- Education and training within the firm on all things marketing
- Business Development
- Line management of the marketing team
It is essential that you are a team player and have proven experience working with and reporting to senior stakeholders on a regular basis, strong influencing skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are prerequisites for the role.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant demonstrable experience in strategic marketing, planning and delivery
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work co-operatively with the Senior management team, senior stakeholders and all key personnel to develop effective working relationships
- Appropriate awareness of GDPR and at present COVID implications
- Willingness to travel around our offices (Cambridge, Milton Keynes & Bedford) and to attend events both during and out of standard working hours
- Previous business development experience and marketing experience within professional services
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk-aware
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- A recognised qualification in Marketing
- Experience in creative copywriting, campaign creation, digital execution, print and design
- Previous project management experience
- Experience of managing a small team
- Relevant knowledge of the legal sector
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your experience to our HR Manager, Karen Jobbling, firstname.lastname@example.org