We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property solicitor to join our Bedford office.
As a firm, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable attitude to both staff and clients and offer competitive salaries, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities. We are looking for someone committed to the vision that we share for delivering an excellent service to our clients whilst progressing employees’ personal development in a supportive environment.
- 5 years + PQE experience
- Ability to demonstrate excellent client care
- Experience of a broad range of Commercial Property work including development agreements, promotion agreements and options
- Agricultural experience would be beneficial
- An understanding and ability to deal with more complex commercial issues and aspects of Commercial Property work
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Team Player
- Good time management skills
- Outgoing and proactive individual who works well both on their own and in a team
- Calm under pressure
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your experience to our HR Manager, Karen Jobbling, email@example.com