We have a fantastic opportunity for a residential licensed conveyancer, solicitor or chartered legal executive to join our progressive, growing firm, well-established in the ‘Oxford- Cambridge arc’, offering flexible working in modern, spacious offices.
As a firm, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable attitude to both staff and clients, and offer competitive salaries and genuine progression opportunities. Our staff are given autonomy in a firm that focuses on the delivery of practical solutions.
Experience / skills
- 5 years + PQE experience required in residential conveyancing
- Used to handling your own case load of residential conveyancing files
- Ability to provide excellent client care
- Experienced in dealing with more complicated aspects of residential conveyancing
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to provide a bespoke client service, excellent client care will be a given
- Team Player
- Good time management skills
- Outgoing and proactive individual who works well both on their own and in a team
- Calm under pressure
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your experience to our HR Manager, Karen Jobbling, email@example.com